Deck the halls.

Hi dolls,
I hope you've had a magical Christmas with your family, friends and some good ol' Christmas cake. How were the celebrations ? [or are they still going on ;) ] And I hope you've been on the 'nice' list this year so that you got all that you wanted :)
Christmas started on the 24th with midnight mass where I was in the choir.  It feels amazing and I'm delighted that I got a chance to sing for Christmas. After that I spent some family time while I stuffed my face with marzipan and hot chocolate. Later, a couple of families and friends met up for a post-midnight snack. Needless to say, by the time I was walking home, I was so dead-tired I could barely keep my eyes open!
And the brilliant thing is, I predicted being tired and sloppy so even before I left the house, I took pictures. Take a look:

The first time I'm trying a red pout - Yay or Nay ?


Don't mind the apprehensive expressions too much - I had a lot on my mind. Later after mass, I was  chilled out :)
No formal introductions or anything but this is my brother Ray

Me and our Christmas tree, which I decorated by the way :D

After mass with my cousin, Nini (thats her pet name btw) and Ray.
 Sheer polka dot top & Red pumps - Zara, Inner sleeveless tube - GAP, Satin skirt (one of my loves!) - River Island

Black is an eternal favorite and red has, and always will be the most vivacious festive colour. I couldn't resist putting them together.
I spent Christmas at home, on the phone with texts and calls and watching Home Alone. Home Alone is one of those things that symbolizes Christmas. *True story* Had an amazing family lunch which is a rare deal nowdays. And now, dinner is calling me. Mmmm. Chicken and cheese pie :)

God bless you guys and hope you had a lovely day !
See you dolls soon.
xo Dayle

Comments

Megan said…
Cute outfit! Love the polka dots and the pop of color with your red shoes :)
So wonderfully Christmassy the outfit is:)
And the skirt, I'd steal it in all of a second..

Love your fringe, you carry it off really well..
Mukta Jain said…
Try red jeggings with top. it will look amazing !!
Also this outfit rocks :)
Dayle Pereira said…
@Megan - Thank you so much :)

@PeeVee - However cliched it maybe, I love dressing typically Christmassy during this season :D Thank you !

@Mukta - Am definitely going to try that - Thanks for the suggestion :)
Definitely a yay for the red pout! Really suiting you :)

Check out our 1st giveaway and do participate!
http://thriftingaway.blogspot.com/

Love,
Drishya & Sana
Chandana said…
Totally Yay for the red pout ;) And the outfit! you look fabulous! Hope you had a wonderful christmas!
Dayle Pereira said…
@Sana + Drishya = Sashya! - Thank you :) I was kinda apprehensive but comments like this make it worth it :D Will definitely do so!

@TheGirlAtFirstAvenue - Thanks Chandana :) That is so sweet of you! Had an amazing Christmas - Hope you had a great one too !
Sayantani Saha said…
I love the top! And yay to the pout!
Samantha Alice said…
What a cute outfit! Thanks so much for the lovely comment on my little blog...what nice things you said!
http://initfortheloveblog.blogspot.com/

x
Dayle Pereira said…
@SAYANTANI SAHA - Thank you so much doll :)

@Samantha Alice - Thanks Samantha. You have an amazing blog and you deserve all the sweetest of comments in the world :)
Megha Sarin said…
Love this look of yours. Smoking hot!

Love
http://www.meghasarin.blogspot.com
Dayle Pereira said…
Thats really sweet of you Megha - Thank you :)
Rachel The Hat said…
you look stunning here! great outfit and the red lippy looks amazing on you!:D
Nitika Bhatia said…
I love ur top .. u look soo gorgeous !!
Ps- following u now !! : ) wud be glad if you follow me back..
http://shopaholicutie.blogspot.com/
Dayle Pereira said…
Thanks Nitika :) You've made my day !
Checking you out rigth away !
Unknown said…
u r my most fav fav fav girl..!! i love the red pumps and zara top..
Dayle Pereira said…
Awww :*
Thanks love & so are you !

Trending on Style File